2013/11/03

this week...

After a week with the flu (and it has nothing to do with the fact that we are still bathe in the sea like the last crazy people here, and if, we will do it anyway) I am so excited to do something, to come back to my work and my daily habits. I couldn't do almost nothing, because to work in a could water was impossible, so now my To do list is almost as long as one A4 page, I have a list of new ideas, I had packed all the orders for You my friends and feel like Santa already, I got a lot of inspiration from pinterest this week, so I think It will just explode on monday...
Do not know, sometimes I can't just wait for the beggining week, I can't wait for monday...that is the big difference about a creative work.
finally today...


 autumn specialties...


 for the winter time, comming soon...






last pieces...

this year oregano...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat