2012/06/14

we are not alone....

     I'm lying on the beach and watching the area in the space between the arm and towel. I try to glimpse only on the sea, minty sky and rocky beach, but I'm still wrong. Here and there stirred a picture any child, mother, or bellied pensioner with canvas hat on his head. From afar can hear the music from the newly opened bar and from the other end of the beach occasionally hear rumblings excavator, regulating the beach for the upcoming season.

      The rolling air over the hot sand, regular shock waves and the clink of stones, with which the waves flutter. And yes, of course, babbling child family, who had just moved right next to me.

     I went to the beach alone today. Along the way I had to get rid of one intrusive Italian on scooter which insisted wanted to do the company to me... I found what may be the loneliest spot and with the idea to refresh and calm only in the sea, I began to undress. The moment came a group of guys do not know from which corner of the beach and settled nearby. I pretend I'm not half boiled, dressed in towel sitting and waiting ... Probably thay understand that I am not so excited of them, they praise my tattoo and go again ...

      Water is still not completely warmed and beautifully refreshed. It's my favorite time of May, June, and then up again in September when the beaches shall empty again.

      And yet I do not feel alone, and yet in the hot summer full of tourists on the beach not so striking, more anonymous than it is today. It is paradoxical that on a beach body on body I feel much more alone than today. Today I'm probably the only foreigner there, brighter than all others, with light hair, eyes, tattoo and the most I suspect that I'm here alone.

      Lying on the beach and watching the neighborhood. Happy this period just before the right start of the season. We are all watching each other and doing like we not and yet it is now much closer and more intimate than ever, between the mass of sweaty naked bodies, all of the same, now it does not ... Today, among several family, couples and a few individuals like me...

     There bellied pensioner with gaily striped beach umbrella, teenage couple next to me went to kissing over the shower. Family from the other side lubricated with generous layer of sunscreen walked over hot stones into the sea. A lonely woman trying to catch as much bronze as possible. A lively bustle of the bar.

     Mommy from the neighboring family's swimming on his back and reminds me of the human form of water revived as pedal violently kicking legs. Comes a young family with young little girls, one in bright yellow, the other in pink dress, hair ribbons and peaks behind them and dad with a little belly and a bunch of inflatable necessity and mother with white skin and a worried expression.

     And I watch the surface and grinding my heels with circular motion with small stones at the beach. I envy the beautiful swimsuits of girls from a young father. With rings and sleeves they pouring water from buckets on each other. Human pedalo trampled a few meters up to me and with a huge arc spraying water on the other side again. Maybe it's some new form of exercise for miracle weight loss, I should google it at home ...

      And I sunbathe topless because I hate those burned polygons of forever shifted swimsuit, because there is no one, who will make comments, and if he did, so I was here the first ....

      Potbellied pensioners are subtly disguises from wet swimsuit under skirt of towels. Young couple continues kissing lying down. Decreasing umbrellas, inflatable toys and cars on the parking. And I desire a free shower and eagerly look out each bike to get me come on.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat